Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Decrepid Debby/PRE - Flooding, Severe Threat

TalcottWx

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I can just make out an acceleration of an undercut murk density into NE CT tho -

you're right ( looking at sat ) elsewhere, but I wonder if this starts "BDing"

Looks like it’s moving SW. 

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I can just make out an acceleration of an undercut murk density into NE CT tho -

you're right ( looking at sat ) elsewhere, but I wonder if this starts "BDing"

Yup. Just saw it and came back to post the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Agree with Scoot though that the 3k progs seem a little far north given where it’s putting the boundary later on. We’ll see. 

Maybe a fronto band north? But I just mean the Uber heavy stuff is probably near HRRR position.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Maybe a fronto band north? But I just mean the Uber heavy stuff is probably near HRRR position.

Yeah maybe…haven’t looked enough to see that or how sloped the fronts are with height. But like you said the convection usually steals moisture from that northerly sloped ascent. 

Looking now…yeah maybe a little mid lvl fronto ALB-bodies-MHT?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Need it more west.  PA to Upstate NY problems.

IMG_0427.thumb.png.3f0e56f49c002b56edfe76d0d79a03e4.png

You wonder ( ...or imagine as a big bunner lol - ) if there's discussion down at FEMA over whether to pull the general evac trigger and start the diaspora out of the valleys. 

• Like 1

I'm still wondering if they're going to expand those flood watches that are along the south southern end of Connecticut into Westchester and New York City. I'm surprised they hadn't brought them North a bit, But between tonight and then especially Friday Saturday there's going to be some flooding going on around these parts

• Weenie 1

23 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I'm still wondering if they're going to expand those flood watches that are along the south southern end of Connecticut into Westchester and New York City. I'm surprised they hadn't brought them North a bit, But between tonight and then especially Friday Saturday there's going to be some flooding going on around these parts

Even the ones for S CT may not verify-that's the northern extent of the really heavy stuff