• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
Potential POCKETS 5+, at most MAX 12" rain by 18z Sunday. Suggest OBS Tue-Sunday only when exceeding 5". Already at 12z/Wed "tiny" pockets 5-7" I195 NNJ/NYC area

wdrag

12 minutes ago, dWave said:

I'd imagine it's close but I also get not wanting to use that extreme warning except for the most catastrophic events. NYC micronets show about 4 -5" in the last couple hrs in the Bx, with rain still falling. Sharp cut off too, rest of the boroughs just quarter to half inch of rain.  My backyard measured 4.5" with heavy rain still falling. There was street flooding deep enough for city buses to take on water.

Keep us posted.... you should exceed 5" by midnight.   

22 minutes ago, Snowlover11 said:

Some of the scariest driving to Rockland, I can’t currently get to my house the main street down my block is under water(small creek off RT-59).

I was driving earlier around 630 from Pearl River heading home to New City , called my kid at work told him be careful driving home as I am in a monsoon right now,,,,,kid said it was not raining in New City ( he was right it was not when I got there ) but my oh my did the rain start coming down as soon as I got into my driveway ----looking at my pool and skimmer right now I guesstimate that we got at least 2 inches ( maybe more ) so far its 830 

1 minute ago, jm1220 said:

There’ll definitely be some significant flooding later in the week in PA where it’s pouring today and the Debby remnants finally come through. 

Significant flooding is currently happening in and around the metro