• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
Potential POCKETS 5+, at most MAX 12" rain by 18z Sunday. Suggest OBS Tue-Sunday only when exceeding 5". Already at 12z/Wed "tiny" pockets 5-7" I195 NNJ/NYC area

wdrag

34 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Starting to flood in a hurry

Still just light rain here. Based on the way radar looked I thought I was gonna get hammered, but the storm in Somerset has really struggled to move into Middlesex and now a lot of it seems to be lifting north. 

5 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Probably plenty of flooding in spots around Yonkers and the Bronx with radar estimates in excess of 3.00”.

It's relentless..several houses/buildings have ongoing basement flooding on my block

Boy am I glad I don't still work in the city and have to drive home through that.

Still dry here in Mahopac, dry enough that I got to mow the lawn for the first time in two weeks! I mean, it did drizzle for a while earlier but it got windy so I went for it. While I was out there the cloud deck lowered significantly and it started long rumbles as the humidity went through the roof. This beer is going down so smoothly... :) 

4 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

StilL just light stuff on the Upper East Side.  The bands are training west-east almost like lake-effect ones in the winter.

Okay strike this.  Just blossomed over us now.  Seeing lightning from the Roosevelt Island tram as well!