Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
August Banter 2024

JenkinsJinkies

5 hours ago, toolsheds said:

Went to the game last night and happy to say I stayed for the whole thing.  So far the O's are 4-0 for the games i've been to.   Going again today and hope the luck keeps up. 

You've got 4 inning to work your magic

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, toolsheds said:

Went to the game last night and happy to say I stayed for the whole thing.  So far the O's are 4-0 for the games i've been to.   Going again today and hope the luck keeps up. 

I've opened a go fund me page to send you to every Os  game for the rest of the season.

Send post cards from LA  next week....

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

I've opened a go fund me page to send you to every Os  game for the rest of the season.

Send post cards from LA  next week....

Lucked out to 5-0 :-)  Timely hitting, and Cowser making a hack of an effort play to get Hollidaythe opportunity. 

Good to see some of them not swinging for the fences.  Gunnar and Holliday's two hits were just getting the bat on the ball and not trying to do too much.  These two games give me a little confidence back that they might turn this around a little. I hope. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Bring it home man. Can’t be losing to this team.

I was thinking the Os needed to take 5 out of 6 between the Rockies and Whitesox to have a chance at  catching  the Yankees.

I don't know if they have it in them to win more than a game or 2 in a row though. 

Just now, Chris78 said:

I was thinking the Os needed to take 5 out of 6 between the Rockies and Whitesox to have a chance at  catching  the Yankees.

I don't know if they have it in them to win more than a game or 2 in a row though. 

5 of 6 was my mark as well. Looks like they’re about to spend their 1 loss already…