• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August Discobs 2024

JenkinsJinkies

Thought I had a low of 66 with DP around 63 this morning. But, after about 45 minutes, when I left for work it had suddenly fallen to 64f with DP of 58. Shockingly dry for my neighborhood.

(I guess if I was a real weather geek I'd have called out late to work just to see how low it would go)

Becoming quite cloudy now.

21 hours ago, 87storms said:

The ol' NW flow and clouds have begun making their appearance.  Forecast shows sunny tomorrow which is pretty unusual in this pattern.  We'll see.  I hope it's right.

Clouds covering most of the sky already. Forecasters should know that it practically takes divine intervention to get 100% sunshine in August, especially the day after widespread showers.

3 minutes ago, kgottwald said:

Clouds covering most of the sky already. Forecasters should know that it practically takes divine intervention to get 100% sunshine in August, especially the day after widespread showers.

I will say, though...there is more sun in Columbia.  It's definitely refreshing out there.

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

Awesome! Cloudy and cool will make a nice little break from the relentless heat and sun as of late. 

I don't mind clouds when it's mild/warm...I don't approve of the cloudy/windy/cold/short days, though...that gets tedious...unless it's snowing.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Storming good here… hoping this can clear out by late tonight for the supermoon.

10 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Clear skies! Here's the supermoon IMBY:

IMG_5527.JPG

I hadn't been following moon news but I knew I wasn't crazy when the moon seemed a little bigger and brighter than normal during my predawn run this morning. Looked gorgeous.

• Like 1