Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August Discobs 2024

JenkinsJinkies

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

I was on this end, Mappy just five miles north of me only had just over an inch per her post just above. That's the frustrating thing about this entire summer of rain, extremely hit and miss - we got lucky this time, lots of the area didn't.  Looking north of us, up to central PA up to new england, they've taken much more area wide rains this summer and...their deluges have been even worse. 

I still wish we could find a forum-wide rain event that drops a gentle inch over everyone as opposed to whiffs in one area and deluges where the winners are but I guess that's just the pattern we remain stuck in. 

Yeah when the storms first popped and merged together they were just to my southeast. Could hear thunder for quite some time but no rain. Eventually it expanded and I got some rain. Another storm came up from the south around 11 to rain some more. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, flsch22 said:

what a joke of a flood watch issued yesterday by LWX.  .30 " for the weekend.  never any doubt this would underperform, par for the summer. 

And yet flooding issues occurred elsewhere under the watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flsch22 said:

what a joke of a flood watch issued yesterday by LWX.  .30 " for the weekend.  never any doubt this would underperform, par for the summer. 

Huh? There were flooding issues yesterday in some spots. I'm not sure you understand how a Flood Watch works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

A banging thunderstorm happening now a couple miles to my SW, but not likely to deliver any rain here. The one last night passed just to the north by a mile or 2 lol. Oh well. Nature of the beast.

:yikes:

image.thumb.png.272071cdc68ec471b4f06a65962857f3.png

Looks like you got some decent rain right now

• Like 1