Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Drinking the White Lion I see.   Their brewer is one of my oldest friends.

Not a bad beer. I bought a 4 pack like a month ago and this is the final one. Don’t really drink much these days but when I do I’ve really grown on the High Noon’s. When the Bruins start up I’ll be switching to high noon for games. Past few years I would have a voodoo ranger for games (either the imperial or juice force) but both those are 9.5%. Can’t really do those high content beers anymore. High Noon is perfect. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Not a bad beer. I bought a 4 pack like a month ago and this is the final one. Don’t really drink much these days but when I do I’ve really grown on the High Noon’s. When the Bruins start up I’ll be switching to high noon for games. Past few years I would have a voodoo ranger for games (either the imperial or juice force) but both those are 9.5%. Can’t really do those high content beers anymore. High Noon is perfect. 

I like the High Noons and the Bud Light black cherry.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I only wear shorts if it’s above 90 and dews are above 70. Unless I am going to be doing activity outside then I’ll wear shorts. But even now with the sun going behind the trees it’s getting a cool feel

You’re like my Dad wearing dungarees when it’s 90. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1