Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

It’s bad enough up here, but man, that is some nasty swampazz south of the Pike.

image.gif

I’m literally just sitting out on my porch right now shirtless and listening to the chirping cicadas after a nice hot shower. This is what it’s all about in the swamps of sne! Embrace it baby.

• Like 2

Just now, kdxken said:

Actually it's worse in the woodyard. 77/76. Not going to rush to work.

This am is what it felt like in S FL; do not miss it. It should break if the Future TC passes close and pulls the heat and humidity out and ushers in more seasonable conditions 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, NotSureWeather said:

I'm honestly curious what the draw is for hot and humid weather? Better chances for severe weather? I just sweat and am miserable lol

It’s just summer. It’s supposed to be as hot and humid as possible . The storms aspect certainly plays a part too. You want the season to perform as the season. 80 with a dry dewpoint isn’t summer. You swim you freeze . At night you have to wear a long sleeve . Our summers are all going to be like this from now on. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s just summer. It’s supposed to be as hot and humid as possible . The storms aspect certainly plays a part too. You want the season to perform as the season. 80 with a dry dewpoint isn’t summer. You swim you freeze . At night you have to wear a long sleeve . Our summers are all going to be like this from now on. 

Yep

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We can always go higher.

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Enjoy it we freeze in the pool and wear  hoodies at night next week I’m fine with a week break of the steam bath. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Perhaps you should ask the people at seniors home to turn on the heat at night??

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Enjoy it we freeze in the pool and wear  hoodies at night next week I’m fine with a week break of the steam bath. 

I've never worn a hoodie during the summer....the cool air at night feels great....

• Confused 2