• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

Not that the LI Sound was any kind of paragon of angel tear water purity to begin with, but I wonder if there’ll be a measurable pollution spike from the effluvium this thing’s about to deliver it. Think of all that “fresh” humanity rushing into the sea there. From microplastics to blown out sewage cisterns … spiced with homeless corpses, may as well be  a Fukushima discharge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Patrick-02540 said:

Who the hell makes the decision to drive through that?  It's not like it comes within 10 seconds.  

I know plenty of people make very poor driving decisions, and this is likely that... but I bet that water came up really fast.  Not 10 seconds but sometimes something that seems small can get out of hand in a hurry.  Especially if on a road and getting pinched, you might risk going before it gets worse... and I bet this escalated real fast at some point.  Hit the tipping point and all hell breaks lose with water.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Not that the LI Sound was any kind of paragon of angel tear water purity to begin with, but I wonder if there’ll be a measurable pollution spike from the effluvium this thing’s about to deliver it. Think of all that “fresh” humanity rushing into the sea 

The answer to that would be  - Yes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

I don't see it, just a little cell popped on the CT shore but that seems well south of the flooded areas

If you loop it I honestly don’t see how you don’t see it, a portion of that complex and very heavy rain is moving back in. Shouldn’t last too long hopefully but there’s more out west. 

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

If you loop it I honestly don’t see how you don’t see it, a portion of that complex and very heavy rain is moving back in. Shouldn’t last too long hopefully but there’s more out west. 

I'm not saying it isn't heavy rain but the best echoes look well south. We're looking at OKX right? lol

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Well ya definitely the best are well south, it looked like we were going to escape that batch but part of it broke off and rotated back up this way. 

Yeah echoes did develop north a bit, I see it. hopefully between bands you'll catch a break.

• Like 1

Just got a flash flood warning here in Baltimore. Had a hell of a thunderstorm earlier. Sideways rain. Had to duck into a deli. The corned beef looked good and they had giant barrels of kosher pickles. They were closing but let us stay in to get out of the rain.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

None in Oxford Mass, Webster has one, a friend told me.

Might have been a while ago. 

"OXFORD – ABF Realty LLC of Worcester has purchased the property at 139 Southbridge Road (Route 20), site of the Mardi Gras adult entertainment club in North Oxford"