Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Stay safe everyone, sounds pretty rough out there by some of these posts.

Imagine trying to go out in the backyard with the sun reemerging and it’s nothing but wet grass tickling your toes around your sandals.

Traumatizing.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

You know that great feeling when the rain stops, the clouds part, and rays of sun beam upon the land?  I've experienced it four times today.

Hit your favorite swimming hole for some tannin ‘ the fanny! Rope swingin and grill in’ . Smilin and laughin ‘ . Nothin but sun and bunnin’ . Coc k n’ !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hit your favorite swimming hole for some tannin ‘ the fanny! Rope swingin and grill in’ . Smilin and laughin ‘ . Nothin but sun and bunnin’ . Coc k n’ !

When was the last time you personally went swimming?  Hawaii trip?

That post sounds like asking AI to write a country song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Still waiting to find out how a 10 min shower ruined his day.All we can say is glad we dont live there right now. In the pool, 78⁰ hot sun

20240812_173636.jpg

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Gettin blasted now.  .15 in 6 minutes.  And then done.  .19 so far. Gonna go sit by the pond with a bottle of vodka and talk to the frogs.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That post sounds like asking AI to write a country song.

I was all set to head to Moosup pond today. Had towel in hand, sunscreen on, was headed over to pick up men in suits ,, was Uber excited for a sun splashed sunshine n Funtime .. but then dark clouds came and it started to rain 

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I was all set to head to Moosup pond today. Had towel in hand, sunscreen on, was headed over to pick up men in suits ,, was Uber excited for a sun splashed sunshine n Funtime .. but then dark clouds came and it started to rain 

Could have went to my house and run through the sprinklers while holding hands giggling. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

So glad we dont live there. Why Moosup Pond when you have Shenipsit lake. We know you had tons of sun today.

It was cloudy from 11:30-2:45. Poured around 2:00.. Sun came out around 2:30-4:00 then more clouds and rain. Which by the way will be at Moosup pond shortly . 

22 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Imagine trying to go out in the backyard with the sun reemerging and it’s nothing but wet grass tickling your toes around your sandals.

Traumatizing.

I’m almost wanting dews back as Kev is insufferable right now :lol:.

It rains all summer above 70F and we don’t hear a word… he gets a rain shower at 63F and breaks every window in his house.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So glad we dont live there. Why Moosup Pond when you have Shenipsit lake. We know you had tons of sun today.

Glanced at this quickly and thought it said Sheepshit Lake.  I didn't think anybody would want to swim there!