Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

45 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

64.8 after .10 of rain ! Coc k is beautiful! Warm n dry . Swimmin n sunnin’

It rained 7 days straight during your glorious dew days. I will take an afternoon of sprinkles after a glorious 8 hrs of sun then a week of COC over a week or rain in high dews. You definitely are different 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Of course but we had big storms excitement and we were warm. Not cold and damp in middle of summer 

A week off warm rain and 1 good thunder storm verses a week of 80s warm and dry. Wonder if we polled if it would be like 95 to 5 in favor of COC. In fact we know it would. As Scoots said, bitch please 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There were plenty of Stein and Sun with dews last two weeks. Was great. I don't mind the change, but we have a torch awaiting later this month into Torchtember.

Which is always why I don’t get why Kev fights it so hard.  They are coming back.  It ebbs and flows.

Deal with it.

-Cosgrove

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There were plenty of Stein and Sun with dews last two weeks. Was great. I don't mind the change, but we have a torch awaiting later this month into Torchtember.

Maybe on the coast. Cloudiest wettest week of the summer inland.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

ACATT will disappear again shortly until Oct when dews are gone 

Broke back, no bite some warm dewy days of course it's still summer but sliding down quicker than Scooter on a toboggan with 2 inches of snow  Us big bone guys go fast 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Another December hybrid storm with 70 degree dews. Those are pretty cool and seem to be an annual event 

First year at PVD with over 100 hours of 75°+ dews. Nice. Look at all of those previous years with none or barely any. 9 straight years above the average.

image.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dendrite said:

First year at PVD with over 100 hours of 75°+ dews. Nice. Look at all of those previous years with none or barely any. 9 straight years above the average.

image.png

1988 must have been a shock to the system