Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
August "Ughust" 2024 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Those narrow streets packed with Italian restaurants and eateries are quite a vibe.  I dig it.  Got the Freedom Trail snaking through too.

WE went on weekend in early summer, weather was perfect, all the vendors out with the fish and fruits and veggies, ate at one of the italian restaurants, great place to go on a nice weather weekend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FXWX said:

OT, but check out this outflow boundary in the Raleigh area!!!

image.thumb.png.729077472f673c2f89fd0a2347bac99f.png

Jeez that’s wild. I’ve got a bunch of cousins that just moved down there like a week ago. Hopefully they’re hunkered down and riding this one out lol. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just a little bit jealous of their new backdrop.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dewy with some sun mid/ late afternoon 

Yeah it wasn’t much, but just enough.  The 80/64 at BDL sounds about right for the type of day.  Maybe it was 75/67 under the trees here in the forest?

But no A/C needed, sliding doors and windows open all day… a nice Saturday.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah it wasn’t much, but just enough.  The 80/64 at BDL sounds about right for the type of day.  Maybe it was 75/67 under the trees here in the forest?

Sounds like your warming up for a night at Electric Blue?

• Haha 2

Those were the days…14 foot storm surge in NE….??  that’s huge for down south for god sakes!  

Again, can you imagine if these storms visited us today…it’d be dooms day beyond belief with the (fake) media. But back then it was just…hey it(shit) happens.  

Which is how it should be!  Hopefully we’ll live to see that kind of frequency return. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yep, just a tickle of stickiness in the air to remind us it’s still summer for a while longer. You really couldn’t have asked for much better weather for spending time outside. Just perfect imo.

On 8/19/2024 at 8:06 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Will you unpack the fall clothing . Sweater on the deck with morning coffee while posting in Augdewst?

As a matter of fact I have been enjoying a hot pumpkin spice coffee in a hooded sweatshirt the past two mornings before I take my walk. In fact I haven't been on in a few weeks, especially when almost everyday is COC and the future looks like unlimited COC. Hippy was right about the back of summer being broken. The last half of August was pretty nice and the predictions of a wild hurricane season are starting to be in question.