• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

16 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Yeah it didn't last but 2 minutes

I just got that 2 minute downpour from that same cell here. 

Anyway I'm going to Atlantic City today (leaving in about a half hour) so I won't be here to share in the excitement with you guys if our area finally gets hit by heavy rain later today, but I'll hope to come home late tonight to news that our area got hit. Boy do we need the rain. 

I'm glad we have another good chance this weekend. Having a good chance hasn't worked out for our area in recent weeks, but hopefully this time will be different. 

Just now, winterwx21 said:

I just got that 2 minute downpour from that same cell here. 

Anyway I'm going to Atlantic City today (leaving in about a half hour) so I won't be here to share in the excitement with you guys if our area finally gets hit by heavy rain later today, but I'll hope to come home late tonight to news that our area got hit. Boy do we need the rain. 

I'm glad we have another good chance this weekend. Having a good chance hasn't worked out for our area in recent weeks, but hopefully this time will be different. 

You'll probably get blasted down there

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

You'll probably get blasted down there

My experience remains that whenever I leave home, I miss the best storms. Really never fails. Missed Ida, missed a severe thunderstorm last year and arrived home to a huge part of a tree in my driveway (never happened before since I've lived here), and so many others (which is amazing, since I don't travel much and mostly work from home!). 

• Like 1

Is that area in PA supposed to fill in south because with the northeast movement on radar it is going to miss most of NJ and NYC area.

Or will there be the afternoon variety of storms popping up and you need to luck out if you get one or not?

Only watch or warning I have is.

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING

Would have thought we would be under a Severe Thunder Storm Watch until 8pm by now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Euripides said:

Is that area in PA supposed to fill in south because with the northeast movement on radar it is going to miss most of NJ and NYC area.

Or will there be the afternoon variety of storms popping up and you need to luck out if you get one or not?

Would have thought we would be under a Severe Thunder Storm Watch until 8pm by now.

Since we're not even in a slight risk I doubt we'll see a watch

Supposed to be a line between 4 and 6. We'll see

16 minutes ago, Euripides said:

There has definitely been some new development on the southern flank around Lancaster over the past 30-60 mins. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mgerb said:

There has definitely been some new development on the southern flank around Lancaster over the past 30-60 mins. 

At that angle they are moving, most of NJ would need stuff developing in MD or further east in PA.

Looks like a few cells popping up in MD