• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

Looks like a rainy and stormy morning just off to my north.  I would love to see a comparison of the last 45 days or so for total rainfall for Port Jervis, NY vs. Andover NJ.  
It seems I'm spending a lot of time this summer watching storms train off to my north while remaining high and dry here.  I'm not sure where to readily pull such information myself or I would.

27 minutes ago, Picard said:

Looks like a rainy and stormy morning just off to my north.  I would love to see a comparison of the last 45 days or so for total rainfall for Port Jervis, NY vs. Andover NJ.  
It seems I'm spending a lot of time this summer watching storms train off to my north while remaining high and dry here.  I'm not sure where to readily pull such information myself or I would.

CNJ has been dry with wetter areas both north and south.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SACRUS said:

if we had stayed sunny all day then we'd match Thu highs, but cloud and showers will likely get here in the next hour - 2:00 PM

Skeptical.  Looks like the precipitation is what's typical southwest to northeast movement from western PA into NY state and will miss the area entirely.  It matches closely the blue region on bluewave's map where much of the rainfall has formed and moved recently, over the same areas.  Unless more of it forms down towards the Philly area later on.  Which is always a great unknown, what forms on radar, and lately, it hasn't been much for most.

18 minutes ago, Picard said:

Skeptical.  Looks like the precipitation is what's typical southwest to northeast movement from western PA into NY state and will miss the area entirely.  It matches closely the blue region on bluewave's map where much of the rainfall has formed and moved recently, over the same areas.  Unless more of it forms down towards the Philly area later on.  Which is always a great unknown, what forms on radar, and lately, it hasn't been much for most.

I think at least based off the hrrr northern areas will do well this afternoon before more scattered activity hits central nj later tonight

1 minute ago, Stormlover74 said:

I think at least based off the hrrr northern areas will do well this afternoon before more scattered activity hits central nj later tonight

other mesos crush us

37 minutes ago, Picard said:

I was going to say the same thing. I don't see anything getting to CNJ by 2pm, looks like north again.

Hopefully late tonight we get something.

• Like 1