• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

10 minutes ago, nycwinter said:

i would certainly be looking forward to that should it happen..

We need consistent rain over a period of time, not flooding rain.  The heavy run-off does more damage than good. 

34 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

Unreal signal for heavy rain later this week on the EPS. Wow. 

index.png

For a mean that’s quite impressive.  But still way too early to count on it up here. Hopefully there’s a PRE/stalled front situation with rain for most or all regardless. 

1 minute ago, steve392 said:

Western Bergen and now rockland getting hammered.  Getting warnings for my town but not a drop has fallen. 

Radar estimates in excess of 2.00” near Pearl River.

4 hours ago, psv88 said:

Yea 91 here. Commack sits in a valley and is relatively built up in the area where I live. Surrounded on all sides by hills of 200-300 feet. 

I'm in the higher elevated area just east of Rt 110 so uit usually doesn't get quite as hot here. But either way-disgusting.

Just now, Picard said:

Some serious business for people now with these training red radar returns.  I've passed an inch on the afternoon and it's currently pouring again.  Meanwhile, others do still remain dry.  Amazing how this has been working out for some.  Feast or famine.

Yup. Here in western Suffolk we have been missing out on these 

• Like 1

The southern part of the line in PA looks a lot stronger than the northern part, but hopefully the northern part will pulse up as it moves east. Yesterday a lot of Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer and Middlesex got screwed and I'm hoping we don't see a repeat today. We really need some rain. Hopefully this line pulses up. 

38 minutes ago, jetrz said:

Quite an intense storm in New Haven. Very heavy rain, strong winds, some lightning and thunder. Clouds were super dark and funky.

Yeah, nice looking shelf cloud at the start. The ASOS at HVN to my SW had a gust to 48 mph. I estimated around 30 mph by me. The downpour wasn’t as impressive as recent weekends only around .30 rain estimated. Strongest part of storm was to my west.

4 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Yeah, nice looking shelf cloud at the start. The ASOS at HVN to my SW had a gust to 48 mph. I estimated around 30 mph by me. The downpour wasn’t as impressive as recent weekends only around .30 rain estimated. 

We had a nice looking shelf cloud here as well at the start.

• Like 1