• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

19 minutes ago, WestBabylonWeather said:

My forecast went from a mostly cloudy day to a mostly sunny day. At this point whatever happens is a surprise 

Honestly it seems as if the forecasts are never nailed down more than a few days out anymore.  I've gotten screwed several times this year where things looked decent and I had planned something.

I know convection is harder to pinpoint but we had a fair share of busts there as well earlier in the summer.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

Skies brightening here with the sun trying to peak out in Roselle Park Union Co. 

Sun came out and quickly popped the temp up to 80 here. Warm and humid. Still gonna be a lot of clouds this afternoon though which will probably limit us to a high temp of 83 or 84. 

• Like 2

The forecast from a week ago was actually pretty good. This weekend was always about a front coming through. The only difference is the front slowed down a little from the forecast last Saturday. 

New run

IMG_0985.thumb.png.62e9206d24107d5330cd617af592611d.png

Old run

IMG_0984.thumb.png.188aec83348965680fc08f97bf0dcb66.png

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WestBabylonWeather said:

I thought for sure it would be cloudy all day with that satellite imagery but the south shore of LI is really kicking those clouds back. Why is that happening? 

Seabreeze front ?

• Like 1