Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July Discobs 2024

George BM

16 hours ago, dailylurker said:

I'm not going to complain about the drought anymore. My area is making great improvements. I just had a really fun storm. I had a great view of some spectacular lightning, and a lot of gusty winds. I'd estimate at least a half inch so far. The grass has greened up and nature is looking less stressed.

Yes, but more to the point...how are the...ummmmm..."crops" doing?  :) 

Very heavy wind driven rain crossing Afton going toward cville... Missed my yard of course by under a mile... Reckon I will have to deal with it again in alittle bit if it holds together - At work riding around cville now..

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Fantastic! They are both massive. One is almost 9' tall and almost 9 feet wide at the base lol. 

Cloudy and nice 

82 here in Pikesville where I'm working. Super dry around here. 

Nine feet TALL! And WIDE!! Damn...  :) 

Currently 82 IMBY as well...lot more humid today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I think it is supposed to fill in, right? As opposed to being an unbroken line all the way across?

18z 3k NAM and 18z hrrr don’t really close it. Looks like 19z hrrr tries?

28 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Got split by the first line, and the second line is riding up 81.  Pouring just to my east, while I've gotten nothing but drizzle.  

You need to just move to somewhere like at the base of Mt Rainier.  There's a winter poster, I can't remember his name, he used to be despondent over the lack of snow but I think he reformed himself and is better now.  He might have tips.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, midatlanticweather said:

Just east of Strasburg is getting some serious deluge. Seeing totals probably topping 4 inches by now. Patiently waiting for the stuff to make it here in Purcellville. It seems to be taking its time, but looks good at the moment. Hope it does not fizzle out. 

image.thumb.png.03a8629209b80d202190b06b8716e95b.png

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

You do realize 99% of your posts are complaints. Do you actually think anyone enjoys that?. 

28 minutes ago, IronTy said:

You need to just move to somewhere like at the base of Mt Rainier.  There's a winter poster, I can't remember his name, he used to be despondent over the lack of snow but I think he reformed himself and is better now.  He might have tips.  

we’re in extreme drought out here.