Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July Discobs 2024

George BM

3 minutes ago, aldie 22 said:

You mean it's not now?

Naw bro. We're like 6 years into an epic snow drought and it's going to be another sucko winter from the looks of it. Not sure how much more people can take. Heck, we've had a practically nonexistent severe weather season thus far.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

4 hours ago, BlizzardNole said:

Enjoy the heck out of it because the first half of next week looks brutal!  Maybe 100-plus three straight days?

Sitting at about 0.3 here which makes me one of the lucky ones so far.  The good part is it's just 73 degrees at mid-day

Rain held off until 4:30 so it was a productive (sitting on the beach) day. Looking at my webcams deep creek is sunny and the pavement is barely wet in Howard County. Ocean breeze has been great but the morning I golfed inland it was a torch even at 7AM. Even sitting bayside was noticeably warmer/stuffy.

Looks like I need to head to the mountains next week to avoid the inferno. Still gonna be 85+ out there but better than 100. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Looks like the front is laying across the 95 coriander. You can see rain developing in AA and PG Countries. Looks like some convergence and lift starting to happen. 

Can't wait to see the comments on this :lol:  Seriously though I am hopeful at that batch down in central/southern VA reaching here later on