• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July Discobs 2024

George BM

Yep line kind of weakened out. At this point will take what we can get. 

Actually just got a nice CG strike out my front. 

Mostly just a rainer here. Couple rumbles. Though I’m assuming at least 0.25” from this line.

7 minutes ago, TowsonTownT said:

Looks like a dry slot is forming near Germantown that will go right over Columbia and Baltimore. Man I needed some rain in my yard and looking like almost nil.

Yeah sorry to infect your area with the desert bug.  Eh, I don't care I've let the grass go dormant and it'll be back when we get to our 6 months of rain and 40s in a few months.  I just keep the flower garden and pots watered

Let's get ready to enjoy some GREAT temps over the next week or so.  We deserve it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wxdude64 said:

@Jrlg1181 may have gotten wet, but looks like the same thing happened as last night, LOTS of water south of 64, not so much north near his location. 

No idea, Currently at work over north of Cville...It was about a quarter inch here and a couple ctg lightening strikes... Nobody is home at the moment to ask..

4 minutes ago, RickinBaltimore said:

North Point Blvd right near Kane is flooded out at the moment looks like

7 minutes ago, RickinBaltimore said:

Meanwhile it's just absolutely been pouring rain for the past 30-45 minutes or so here. 

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, Jrlg1181 said:

No idea, Currently at work over north of Cville...It was about a quarter inch here and a couple ctg lightening strikes... Nobody is home at the moment to ask..

I have received a pitiful .04" as most of the energy translated south of I-64.

14 minutes ago, 09-10 analogy said:

Severe fizzle warning for nw dc.

The thunder sounds like the storm is rolling over and trying to get back to sleep, despite the severe weenies' entreaties to get up and get rowdy. If thunder can mutter, that's what I'm hearing 

at least the yellows are over us - chevy chase doesn't seem to be getting as much