Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July Discobs 2024

George BM

Per NWS:

• Baltimore (BWI) has tied its longest streak of days with temps of 101F+ at three (3) days -- previous occurrences 8/26-28/1948 & 7/19-21/1930
  • Washington DC (DCA) has tied its longest streak of days with temps of 101F+ at three (3) days -- previous occurrences 7/19-21/1930
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wxtrix said:

100 at the Martinsburg airport. I couldn't tell you the last time we had 2 consecutive 100 degree highs.

July 23-24, 2010 had back-to-back 101’s

Last time MRB was above 100 was July 29, 2011 at 102.  A week earlier, July 22, 2011 was 103.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Kmlwx said:

Assuming a wayward cloud doesn't go overhead I think I can do triple digits today. Up to 98.2 - but that is back from my high of 99.0. Dew is still holding up in the 73-74 range. 

Couple CWOP stations inside the beltway in Montgomery are in the low 100s. I think you're right, definitely a legit chance for you.

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Couple CWOP stations inside the beltway in Montgomery are in the low 100s. I think you're right, definitely a legit chance for you.

Wunderground website map shows a few PWSs right in my neighborhood that are 100+ (even 105!) Not sure I buy those...but maybe.