• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

9 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Nothing crazy but good amount of wind and rain

The northern part of that cell fell apart, so it's mainly missing me to the south. Just a light shower and a little wind here as I was near the edge of it. I hear lots of thunder to the south. 

Just now, winterwx21 said:

The northern part of that cell fell apart, so it's mainly missing me to the south. Just a light shower and a little wind here as I was near the edge of it. I hear lots of thunder to the south. 

Yeah and it went due east rather than ne

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Down burst!!!

Congrats! This has been happening lately where a storm misses me just to the south and hits you hard. I've been having bad luck with the strong storms missing me just to the south here in the extreme northern part of the County, but at least I got enough rain in recent days. 

2 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Congrats! This has been happening lately where a storm misses me just to the south and hits you hard. I've been having bad luck with the strong storms missing me just to the south here in the extreme northern part of the County, but at least I got enough rain in recent days. 

Strongest wind I have ever experienced in a thunderstorm 

• Like 4

The storm missed me to the south but at least it provided some relief from the heat. Temp is down to 80. We'll see if any of those storms in PA make it to our area, but I'm going out to dinner now so won't be following them.