• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

It did make it to 100 here today. Now down to 97. I see a few stations in north-central NJ  made it to 101 or 102. Very impressive. 

Watching those storms in PA. Doesn't look like a big widespread event, but I'm hoping those storms heading towards Hunterdon County will make it our area. Radar looks pretty good right now. 

I actually have a higher heat index than Newark with the much higher dew points here.

New Haven      SUNNY     90  78  68 S9        29.73F HX 104

Newark/Liberty MOSUNNY   99  67  35 S26G38    29.70F HX 103

40 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

EWR probably hit 100, as soon as winds shifted from 160-220 they warmed up

Ha-ha-ha.  I put one of my french doors outside to dry after I pre-sanded and cleaned it.  I am using one week vacation.  The wind blew it down to the ground.  Miraculously, the windows didn't crack, but now there are some pretty deep gouges.  Didn't tell my wife yet.  Within less than an hour, the winds really cranked...

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Probably going to miss to my north but get @winterwx21if it holds 

We'll see, but southern flank looks to be strengthening a bit so we may get a good hit here too. Probably will be brief, but very gusty. 

• Like 1

Ambrose Jet cranking once again. JFK and Farmingdale gusting over 30. But still upper 80s here and higher humidity than west of the city. Sooner or later we’ll get to the point where these onshore flow days just bring more misery even when we’re 10 degrees cooler than NJ. 

1 minute ago, jm1220 said:

Ambrose Jet cranking once again. JFK and Farmingdale gusting over 30. But still upper 80s here and higher humidity than west of the city. Sooner or later we’ll get to the point where these onshore flow days just bring more misery even when we’re 10 degrees cooler than NJ. 

Still 87 here with the gusty winds. 87/73/94. Would be bad without the winds. The Ambrose jet has been nuts this year