• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

95 with a dew point of 74 here. 

I see Euro has our area near the edge for Friday into early Saturday. Heavier rain to the south and east. I'm still optimistic about Friday, but it's far from a sure thing. Considering all the potential this week had with the big PWATs, it would be very frustrating if we end up getting very little. Hopefully we'll see the heavy downpours Friday.  

1 hour ago, Dan76 said:

Does the CSU new forecast incorporate that into it?. 

I am sure he must since the models have been recently forecasting more SAL and shear after Beryl.

• Like 1

While SMQs records only began in 1999, they are already on track for one of their highest number of 75° and higher dew point days with 11 days so far. Probably on track for 20 or more days which would make the top 3. 2018 was the first place record holder 

Total annual 75° dew point days at SMQ since 1999

#1…..33 days….2018

#2….22 days…..2021

#3….20 days….2013

#4…..15 days....2003

#5…..13 days….2020

#6….12 days…..2023….2017….2010

#7…..11 days…..2024….2006

2018 was a year that numerous college dorms had to do mold remediation and relocation of the students due to the record high dew points.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/wayne/2018/10/15/mold-mushrooms-inside-william-paterson-university-dorms/1646278002/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ForestHillWx said:

91/74; according to the Misses, we lost power at home.

Apparently we are also under a severe thunderstorm watch for that cluster rolling up from Frenchtown. 

Looks aimed at your area.  Hope you can get enough rainfall to make it worthwhile and not just add to the humidity for no good reason.