• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

93 with a dew point of 74 here right now. 

The .42" I got Thursday night is the only rain I've had here this week. Will have to water a lot the next few days. Hoping we see a more widespread event mid to late week with moisture from Beryl. 

1 hour ago, Will - Rutgers said:

i’m jealous, had my camera out and everything but haven’t gotten much

Mount Holly’s AFD pointed out the warmth is so deep in the atmosphere the wet-bulb zero is pretty high up, reducing hail growth (and my implication, lightning)

Yeah that’s indicative of a truly tropical air mass.

22 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Lots of lightning in that storm 

Yeah definitely saw some impressive CTG lightning. I’m at the River Rock on the Manasquan river do we had a nice view. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, winterwarlock said:

93 with heat index of 111

looks like jersey shore is getting showered on

Storms between Long Branch and Point Pleasant - SE flow along the immediate beach keeping it in the 70s and upwelling has water temps in the upper 50s.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustinRP37 said:

I’d say 25 years is a good run! We got pummeled last night and this morning. Well over 2 inches. Probably pushing closer to 4 with this morning’s storm. Some tremendous amounts of rain. I’m going to have to figure out the basement over the next few days as we are traveling next week. This has been a week for us. A leaking toilet, the basement, and the washing machine decided to end its life. Fixed the toilet and have new washer and dryer coming early this week. Only the basement is left to fix! 

If I was to do it now I'd drylok and then do an epoxy floor. We didn't do anything with the floor and now water seeps up, granted we've had a tremendous amount of water repeatedly injected into the ground for the last year so it's not unexpected. We are also going to be out of town from Monday morning through the end of the week and these 5+" potentials are a little worrisome. 

3 hours ago, Stormlover74 said:

Waiting on the euro 

It bumped a little west with the heaviest axis of rainfall and its 600 dam + record WAR pattern. But it’s still way too early to determine where the actual axis of heaviest Beryl rain will be located. The heaviest axis will probably have torrential downpours with the Beryl remnants and also a PRE. 

IMG_0377.thumb.png.a47dbb69a6e544dca593815b17ee9414.png

IMG_0378.png.d66d364c86851df7b137fa460984fcf1.png

15 minutes ago, bluewave said:

It bumped a little west with the heaviest axis of rainfall and its 600 dam + record WAR pattern. But it’s still way too early to determine where the actual axis of heaviest Beryl rain will be located. The heaviest axis will probably have torrential downpours with the Beryl remnants and also a PRE. 

IMG_0377.thumb.png.a47dbb69a6e544dca593815b17ee9414.png

IMG_0378.png.d66d364c86851df7b137fa460984fcf1.png

What a rotten setup considering that we're headed to Provincetown and staying in a beachfront room for the week. Can't say I'm surprised :huh:

14 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

What a rotten setup considering that we're headed to Provincetown and staying in a beachfront room for the week. Can't say I'm surprised :huh:

The Euro still has numerous days here next week with PWATS in the 2.0 to 2.5 range. So moisture and heavy convection with beryls remnants could extend further east than what that model is printing out.

• Like 1