Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July 2024 Observations and Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

26 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Freakishly powerful positive charge, multi pulsing lightning bombs. 

10 or 12 of them.  The ones I saw blinked 4 or 5 times.  Some the loudness thunder in many years heard. 

I could hear them up here. It’s raining, but notice how the heavy echoes refuse to cross the border. 

IMG_6813.png

41 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

84/74. unlesss you are a mosquito, it’s damn gross outside. I hope the humidity humpers are having a lovely evening outside with their loved ones. 

We’re enjoying every moment of it baby. This is how summer is meant to be. Keep that skin shriveling dryness where it belongs, in the desert southwest! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

18 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

I could hear them up here. It’s raining, but notice how the heavy echoes refuse to cross the border. 

IMG_6813.png

Well we approaching .24" haven't seen that in awhile, but maybe getting into some heavy banding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Now there’s a course with an inflated price

For sure, haven't played it in a couple years but was never worth the money. They did have a couple of pretty cool holes however.

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah, it bothers me too.  So much that I’ll take the extra step to change the link to Twitter.com in my phone’s Notes and then copy/paste to get them to show up.

MVL hit 90F up here it looks like.  Mixed out with slightly lower dews (64-65F) than down south but got a couple extra degrees on the high as a trade off.

Helped some friends in Woodbury load a U-Haul for their move to Presque Isle. I was in the truck stacking boxes, it was an absolute sauna. Tomorrow I drive it to northern Maine. Hopefully there isn’t a lot of crappy weather to drive through. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Snowedin said:

We’re enjoying every moment of it baby. This is how summer is meant to be. Keep that skin shriveling dryness where it belongs, in the desert southwest! 

Sicko

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Absolute musical frontal nudity. This is one of the top 5 miscued performances of all time. It gives you goose bumps. The last 5 minutes or so .. Epic. Undeniable 

Chick music or those struggling with their identity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2