Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
July 2024 Observations and Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

How many homes washed away today?

A little over zealous from what happened up north and the multiple flash floods around last summer?

I feel like the NWS offices are more aware of the rains the past couple summers when high PWATS and dews are around.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

A little over zealous from what happened up north and the multiple flash floods around last summer?

I feel like the NWS offices are more aware of the rains the past couple summers when high PWATS and dews are around.

Well you need something to force the air to produce. Looked obvious to me yesterday it wouldn’t be widespread. Best chance on the south coast. 

Get this crap out soon and let’s have a good afternoon.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ya’ but even yesterday almost every model had backed off of anysignificant rain N of the MA/CT border. Odd that they kept the flood watches up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well you need something to force the air to produce. Looked obvious to me yesterday it wouldn’t be widespread. Best chance on the south coast. 

Get this crap out soon and let’s have a good afternoon.

Yeah seemed weak even when they issued it but decided to go down with the ship entirely, ha.  Guess it’s not a great look to cancel it then even risk getting one pixel of a town blown out in heavy rain… but models have t had much outside of one or two HRRR runs 36 hours out.

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Today might be the most disgusting day in a long series of disgusting days. Just miserable outside. If this is going to be the areas weather I’m going to have move the family. 

No kiddin’. Lately we’re getting far interior southeast summer but New England early spring and crap weather through winter. I’ll take the southeast summer if I can get better springs and winters.

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Today might be the most disgusting day in a long series of disgusting days. Just miserable outside. If this is going to be the areas weather I’m going to have move the family. 

I head to London Monday for 2 weeks of relief. 

• Like 1