• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2024 Obs/Discussion

45 minutes ago, RedSky said:

I'm the Phillies I did it all the first two weeks in July and wiffing at T'ball now

Can't help to think Phils season is mimicking last year Birds season who started off 10-1 then train wreck. Phils still have a shot to pull out of it though...

Per FOX29:

Media PA: 5.0"

Cherry Hill: 5.3" 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Can't help to think Phils season is mimicking last year Birds season who started off 10-1 then train wreck. Phils still have a shot to pull out of it though...

Per FOX29:

I am sorry I missed that still raining too guess my rain gauge will be over flowed when I get home?   Meanwhile down here in Orlando Fl today windy gusts to 30-35 very dry air humidity levels today lower 40%’s behind Debby.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin Reilly said:

I am sorry I missed that still raining too guess my rain gauge will be over flowed when I get home?   Meanwhile down here in Orlando Fl today windy gusts to 30-35 very dry air humidity levels today lower 40%’s behind Debby.

Media will have another nice batch moving in....

med.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Per FOX29:

The amazing Ukmet saw this coming for Media 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Exactly .50" total

the flooding rains were pretty bad -NOT. Did have  two hours of some light to moderate rain from the dying storms.  The precip donut hole still exists over southeastern Lehigh County into Northern Montgomery and Bucks. Well, maybe Frday offers some hope. While the 95 crew gets literally washed away, the 78/222 crew is dying of thirst and stays in the 90's. It was not predicted  to be in the mid 90's yesterday either.  The only thing that I got was a bunch of down branches for the dozen time this summer -please no more downdrafts from the dying t-storms.

I received 1.33” in sw Lehigh county. With the exception of a sliver of area around Rt 22 and the airport itself up who only had 0.60”, much of the Lehigh Valley received 1”-2.5”. The tropical remnants down south look more ragged than I would’ve expected this morning, especially with the center emerging back out over water. We’ll see how it affects us the rest of the week, but definitely a good start.

Some rainfall amounts across the county over the last 2 days. Atgen 2.17" / Nottingham 1.79" / East Nantmeal 1.52" / Kennett Square 2.09" / West Chester 2.07" / Glenmoore 2.34" and West Bradford 2.14".
Rain chances increase again tonight and will continue through Friday with the remnants of TS Debby. Up to another 2" to 3" could fall in some localized spots.
Chester County records for today: High 107 degrees at Coatesville (1918) / Low 46 degrees at Devault (1954) / Rain 3.82" at Kennett Square (2020)
image.png.b401e615a2c5b3978ecfcbd7f8888890.png