• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2024 Obs/Discussion

Getting some mod to light rain with thunder. The good news is it dropped my temp from 92F down to 82F. The better news is, if the long range outlook is correct, we won't see 90F again for awhile!!

• Like 1

Had a cell decay to our west about an hour ago that dropped .05”. Everything else looks like it’s sliding north or decaying. Good start to the “rainy week”. Glad I told my parents to not skip their concert tonight, they were about to waste $300 dollar tickets because every weather outlet in the area was making it out to be a complete region wide washout when it was always looking like a localized event. Don’t know why they always say 80% chance with 1-2” likely when it should be 50% chance with 1-2” locally.

Meso models were pretty good with this early junk, keeping most of it in Central and North Jersey.  Round two looks to fall apart as it approaches......hoping not.   Maybe tomorrow will justify the flood watch here.  

19 minutes ago, BBasile said:

Meso models were pretty good with this early junk, keeping most of it in Central and North Jersey.  Round two looks to fall apart as it approaches......hoping not.   Maybe tomorrow will justify the flood watch here.  

Actually intensified the last couple frames/updates w/more red...we'll see. 

int.jpg

• Like 1

Complete miss in Western Lehigh county what a joke  The winds were gusty about 45 miles an hour I spent the last 45 minutes picking up tree limbs. Music fest is being hammered however

I would’ve liked to see a severe storm, but we are currently receiving decent rain in Western Lehigh County at this point.

• Like 1