• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2024 Obs/Discussion

46 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

You still may receive a little more. I have some steadier stuff moving in/through... 

71F/DP 69F

ss.jpg

It's over. Moving on to Debby with so many questions. Will Debby down us? Drought guy might have some clues.

• Haha 1

All calm down here although I’m pretty far from the storm in Lake Buena Vista.  Expecting squalls after 1 pm or so into tomorrow morning.  Meanwhile my friend 3 hours south 200 miles SSW of here getting hit pretty good and surge has begun on the Canal in Cape Coral 10 miles inland. I am however going to move my car away from the trees just in case.

They are calling for tropical storm conditions with isolated tornadoes.

83 partly sunny here. 

Most spots across the county have seen between 0.5 and 2 inches of rain over the last couple days. The most I found was at West Grove with 2.06" and the least at Devault with only 0.63".
Shower chances again this afternoon. Tomorrow looks like the sunniest day of the week with temps well into the 80's and maybe 90 in some lower spots in Chesco. Rain chances ramp up again on Tuesday and look to last for much of the week including some remnants from Tropical Storm Debby.
Chester County records for today: High 104 degrees at Phoenixville (1931) / Low 47 degrees at Coatesville (1951) / Rain 6.23" at West Bradford (2020) from the remnants of TS Isaias.
image.png.0e7498eb7b3a211d41a2fa2465064590.png

Had a couple downpours/showers this morning w/a couple more to the W...just overcast now.

82F/DP 74F

*Knew someone would screw this up and it didn't take long. Ch6 graphics guy spelled the TS "Debbie" instead of "Debby" early this morning. They corrected it later in the broadcast. Can't blame him, who the hell spells it "Debby"....a 3rd grader? In all my years it was always Debbie, Debra or Deborah. There are/were probably exceptions but I don't recall meeting anyone or reading anything w/it spelled that way....   

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Had a couple downpours/showers this morning w/a couple more to the W...just overcast now.

82F/DP 74F

*Knew someone would screw this up and it didn't take long. Ch6 graphics guy spelled the TS "Debbie" instead of "Debby" early this morning. They corrected it later in the broadcast. Can't blame him, who the hell spells it "Debby"....a 3rd grader? In all my years it was always Debbie, Debra or Deborah. There are/were probably exceptions but I don't recall meeting anyone or reading anything w/it spelled that way....   

Yeah I thought I was cray cray when I looked up the spelling the other day

37 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Here we go AGAIN. Forecast is showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon but upper Bucks, Montco & Lehigh Valley are 0.0000 on the Hrrrrr

There is a little line that formed that is incoming here in NW Philly.  Will see if it holds together and gives me anything of note.  Am just starting to get rain and am hearing thunder and it's coming down!

10 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

82F/DP 74F

I think the names are done by the international met organization.  I was trying to check to see if there was a "Debbie" that might have been retired in the past.

kdix_20240804_1724_BR_0.41.png

• Like 1