• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

55 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

@Bubbler86 is that MCS still showing for Monday?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I thought you said models were out for now :-).  No unfortunately the MCD signature is gone or close to it.  Just scattered convection.  Going to be a grass watering period for me starting tonight.  Just .2" in the last 10-11 days.   I know otsher have it worse, but this is not good enough regardless. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

99 now in downtown Waynesboro.  98 at the high school.    Several 100/101 WUNDR readings in Northern Franklin.  Today is going to be the hottest day in many years for lower elevations over here.

image.png.b5fe918a99b04dd4fc688541fecaeda7.png

As it stands right now, today is my 9th warmest day of THIS year. 

Heat moved west! 

I thought you said models were out for now :-).  No unfortunately the MCD signature is gone or close to it.  Just scattered convection.  Going to be a grass watering period for me starting tonight.  Just .2" in the last 10-11 days.   I know otsher have it worse, but this is not good enough regardless. 
I treat models currently like I treat reading analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers that tries to convince me they can actually hang with the Chiefs. Enjoyable but unserious.

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

99 now in downtown Waynesboro.  98 at the high school.    Several 100/101 WUNDR readings in Northern Franklin.  Today is going to be the hottest day in many years for lower elevations over here.  HGR 97/98 for a high so far. 

image.png.b5fe918a99b04dd4fc688541fecaeda7.png

That 113 heat index earlier felt absolutely amazing I tell you what

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

As it stands right now, today is my 9th warmest day of THIS year. 

Heat moved west! 

100 on the dot in downtown Waynesboro.  103 in Scotland.   Waynesboro temp is verified, Scotland is Wunder.   Are we the new HIA?  LOL.  The DP is in the 60's so that is one reason....we do not have the benefit of the rain you guys are seeing in that area.

95 at Rou making this the second hottest day of the year.    HGR is 98 I think also making it the second hottest day of the year.   Even if 97 still tied for second. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

100 on the dot in downtown Waynesboro.  103 in Scotland.   Waynesboro temp is verified, Scotland is Wunder.   Are we the new HIA?  LOL.  The DP is in the 60's so that is one reason....we do not have the benefit of the rain you guys are seeing in that area.

95 at Rou making this the second hottest day of the year.    HGR is 98 I think also making it the second hottest day of the year.   Even if 97 still tied for second. 

Just to be clear - there wasn't any rain within 15 miles of Maytown today...

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Just to be clear - there wasn't any rain within 15 miles of Maytown today...

Yea, I meant the official therms over there...MDT, THV, etc...area.   Clouds, rain, etc.  Much too dry to get cells going here.  Maybe tomorrow.     I had a nice rain July 4th and then just .2 since then.  I know you are in even worse shape. Seems like Hanover is the place to be recently.   

I spent the afternoon down in Three Springs. It was showing 103 on the thermometer. The pool water; however, was probably closer to 80. Felt pretty good. 

As for me, I don't do heat well. I'm definitely feeling the effects. I'll greatly appreciate the coming ice age as predicted in the Book of Tolleris. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Etown trying to catch Scotland at 102.  Wunder again,

image.png.d821d6e47ffee3e34e9633703e9a6b89.png

...meanwhile, 6 miles down the road I was at 92 at the same time. 

50 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Etown trying to catch Scotland at 102.  Wunder again,

image.png.d821d6e47ffee3e34e9633703e9a6b89.png

Yeah...my high today was 94. I'm thinking the 102 six miles up the road is a little suspect...

97 my high. Some 108+ heat indexes start tmrw. The last two weeks of July very well might have hotter avg temps at MDT than the last two weeks of July at DFW or AUS. I haven’t looked at data but w have been hotter than my parents nearly every day. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

...meanwhile, 6 miles down the road I was at 92 at the same time. 

Yeah...my high today was 94. I'm thinking the 102 six miles up the road is a little suspect...

Sometimes we wonder about wunder.    Plentiful hundreds over here though.  Hottest day in a long, long time.   Just got done 2 hours of super soaker grass watering....if you aim the hose right at an area it gets the goods.  If Wed fails over here, the D 2's are going to be flying the next week.