• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

And every indication that I've seen points to July and August being even drier than June...
I've seen July & August being normal, but October/November being extraordinary dry

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 57 here.  No rain over the weekend.  I mowed yesterday but that will likely be the last time for a while.  My yard is already looking a little rough in spots and if these next two weeks play out as advertised all of our yards will be in the toilet.

I've got a dog. She does a good job of keeping my lawn watered...lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I've got a dog. She does a good job of keeping my lawn watered...lol

We've got two and yeah, they certainly do their part haha.  Come the dead of summer is when you can really start to see where their favorite spots are ha.  One of ours is a digger as well.  Trying to keep a nice yard with two dogs and two toddlers is a constant losing battle.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

We've got two and yeah, they certainly do their part haha.  Come the dead of summer is when you can really start to see where their favorite spots are ha.  One of ours is a digger as well.  Trying to keep a nice yard with two dogs and two toddlers is a constant losing battle.

I had her trained pretty well to use a certain area, but she's so old now, she just goes wherever. After she's gone, I can fix the spots she's killed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Porsche said:

In case anyone is hungry today.

For years I made the "mistake" of going at dinner - "supper" around our parts. Very, very good. And then, maybe 10-15 years ago a coworker wanted to meet with me and suggested that we do so over breakfast. "Breakfast?" I replied, wondering why people would go eat eggs and bacon when you can get eggs and bacon anywhere...

Oh how I was wrong. One trip for breakfast and I was hooked. You all do an amazing job over there...and breakfast is best. 

• Like 1

12Z GFS only had 2 days above 90 at 18Z for its entire run....let's see if it hold serve against the broiling hot CMC and Euro "heat domes".  This Sat highs in the low 70's and lows in the 50's on the 12Z GFS.    18Z has mid to upper 80s for Thur and Fri before some rain arrives late Friday.   75-80 for highs Sat....sweet Chamber day. 

• Like 1

12Z GFS only had 2 days above 90 at 18Z for its entire run....let's see if it hold serve against the broiling hot CMC and Euro "heat domes".  This Sat highs in the low 70's and lows in the 50's on the 12Z GFS.    18Z has mid to upper 80s for Thur and Fri before some rain arrives late Friday.   75-80 for highs Sat....sweet Chamber day. 

Euro over does heat. Especially as you get closer to the coast.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

For years I made the "mistake" of going at dinner - "supper" around our parts. Very, very good. And then, maybe 10-15 years ago a coworker wanted to meet with me and suggested that we do so over breakfast. "Breakfast?" I replied, wondering why people would go eat eggs and bacon when you can get eggs and bacon anywhere...

Oh how I was wrong. One trip for breakfast and I was hooked. You all do an amazing job over there...and breakfast is best. 

I am not "breakfast all day" guy, but a good breakfast is better than any ten lunches and dinners combined. 

I have never been to Shady Maple. I will eventually get there. In the name of science, I may have to hang out with Mary Jane beforehand. 

Best breakfast I've had that I didn't make myself: the Big Porker at the Zodiac Dinor in Erie. It was just about every pork byproduct available, your selection of eggs and a mile of pancakes. I once ate that and floated to Kitchener. 

Seeing that lady in Porsche's video haul off with giant French toast and a pound and a half of bacon made me consider getting in the car now and being there in the morning.

Hershey was up 2-1 with 32 secs left in the 3rd and allowed the tying goal. They were 32 seconds from moving to the Calder Cup. 

Then they lost in OT. Game 7 Wednesday- I don’t bet but I’d put a ,ot of money on Cleveland  

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

Hershey was up 2-1 with 32 secs left in the 3rd and allowed the tying goal. They were 32 seconds from moving to the Calder Cup. 

Then they lost in OT. Game 7 Wednesday- I don’t bet but I’d put a ,ot of money on Cleveland  

The Bears scored with 49 seconds left fwiw....to make the whole thing way worse giving up the tying goal 17 seconds later.  Bears issue is the injuries. Hopefully they get Dube and Frank back.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The Bears scored with 49 seconds left fwiw....to make the whole thing way worse giving up the tying goal 17 seconds later.  Bears issue is the injuries. Hopefully they get Dube and Frank back.

All 3 games in Hershey - either team could easily have won all 3. Cleveland has played very well outside of game #3.

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

You might have to suit up!

8 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

All 3 games in Hershey - either team could easily have won all 3. Cleveland has played very well outside of game #3.

Hershey has lost their buffer.  One bounce and their season could be over now.   They have to get the injuries out of their head and play as one team without the other players.  Their offense is not nearly as potent right now.  If I suited up, one bounce and I am in the hospital or worse. 

• Like 1