• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Red Sox are playing better than anyone in the division and it's not close.

I was at the Orioles game tonight. What a listless team. Nothing like last year, honestly the Red Sox sort of remind me of the 2022 Orioles. Young and very exciting.

The Sox are the toast of the league right now.  But still think the O's kick in eventually.  Not sure what to make of the Yanks.  Watching Volpe lose a run by jogging home on a final out force really made me question the team.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The Sox are the toast of the league right now.  But still think the O's kick in eventually.  Not sure what to make of the Yanks.  Watching Volpe lose a run by jogging home on a final out force really made me question the team.

They seem to have quit on Boone.

• Like 1

I was once told the fight scene from the movie Escape from New York was just random footage of Kurt Russell trying to get a Yoohoo drink at an Orlando Area Circle K (outside the Disney bubble.) 
I can't imagine what being around foreign tourists 24/7 would do to my mental health besides sending me to the arms of a death cult.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Red Sox are playing better than anyone in the division and it's not close.

I was at the Orioles game tonight. What a listless team. Nothing like last year, honestly the Red Sox sort of remind me of the 2022 Orioles. Young and very exciting.

They are exciting for sure but lack too many elements to win

6 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

I can't imagine what being around foreign tourists 24/7 would do to my mental health besides sending me to the arms of a death cult.

This is why there was a run of killings in FL rest stops in the early 90s.

49 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I detect jealousy, no one said yous couldn't join in.

I said I couldn't join in because I want that duck dead. 

When I was little, I went to visit my great-grandmother in Newburgh, NY. We went to Bear Mountain State Park and I was minding my own business when a duck waddles up and pecks me in the foot. 

I put a jihad on ducks that day. 

And if you get in my way, I'll put a fn jihad on you, too. 

• Haha 1

Low of 66. Hoping for a nice soaking rain.  We were out on the river all day yesterday and I got to say I was stunned by how persistent the cloud deck was. We never really saw the sun all day and at times it was borderline chilly if you weren’t in the water, which was like bath water ha.  A great time had by all though. Now, let’s wrangle in this rain. 

• Like 1

I said I couldn't join in because I want that duck dead. 
When I was little, I went to visit my great-grandmother in Newburgh, NY. We went to Bear Mountain State Park and I was minding my own business when a duck waddles up and pecks me in the foot. 
I put a jihad on ducks that day. 
And if you get in my way, I'll put a fn jihad on you, too. 
Every restaurant should be serving Canadian geese until they become less stupidly aggressive