• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

13 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Looks like a dry time for the foreseeable future coming up according to NWS forecast. I hope tomorrow overperforms.

GFS has fortunately lessened the possibility of a bad position of an Atlantic ridge which yesterday was showing a very hot period later mid-June.  Meanwhile....potted plant watch in early Mid-June for Bradford?

image.png.877ee7469496feb76d60e1668c1a0b45.png

• Like 1

GFS has fortunately lessened the possibility of a bad position of an Atlantic ridge which yesterday was showing a very hot period later mid-June.  Meanwhile....potted plant watch in early Mid-June for Bradford?
  image.png.877ee7469496feb76d60e1668c1a0b45.png

Weather looks great until next Thursday when it becomes unbearable again

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

All spots fell into the 50's this morning with the lowest temp the 52 degrees at Nottingham. A beauty of a day on the way with comfortable humidity and temps well into the 70's in higher spots and low 80's in the valleys. A reinforcing weak cold front will cross the area tomorrow which may induce the only shower chance for the next week.
Chester County records for today: All the records for today occurred in Phoenixville: High 104 degrees (1925) / Record Low 39 degrees (1949) / Rain 4.37" (1938)
image.png.ffec0427174ad37d36bc2efbb7e29d62.png
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

A finer June day would be hard to come by. Beautiful morning!

No joke. If every summer day were todays I’d be perfectly content with a 4 month summer!

We went and bought a new car to celebrate lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How's the drought situation around CPA? I was driving down to Huntingdon yesterday and the Frankstown Branch Juniata looks... low. 

We haven't gotten much rain up here. Just some light drizzle a few times. I'm wondering if the D word is coming. 

2 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

How's the drought situation around CPA? I was driving down to Huntingdon yesterday and the Frankstown Branch Juniata looks... low. 

We haven't gotten much rain up here. Just some light drizzle a few times. I'm wondering if the D word is coming. 

Lots of sandbars visible in the Susky here. 

• Like 1

We could be 20" above normal for year. Groundwater is fine. But if we don't get an inch a week from mid May to mid September thimgs go to hell quick on surface

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

A nice cool morning with the lowest I could find being the 49.6 at Warwick Township. A beautiful day today with highs in the mid 70's. Another cool day tomorrow before the warming trend kicks in on Wednesday with the warmest day being Friday with temps near 90 degrees. We cool back a few degrees by next weekend but still above normal.
Chester County records for today: High 102 degrees at Phoenixville (1933) / Low 37 degrees at Coatesville (1972) / Rain 3.67" at KMQS Coatesville Airport (2013)
image.png.413ae491030b268885475a3715ab7f1e.png

41 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 57 here.  No rain over the weekend.  I mowed yesterday but that will likely be the last time for a while.  My yard is already looking a little rough in spots and if these next two weeks play out as advertised all of our yards will be in the toilet.

And every indication that I've seen points to July and August being even drier than June...