• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

7 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Over the last 5 years I've been amazed at all the different ways we have been able to fail at having interesting weather. On a side note I'm also amazed at how we can have such a humid air mass day in and day out yet it produces no rain. It doesn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This was always quetionable today and in some cases the hype makes it hurt more though it is not over you for easters yet.   Plus several progs shown a steady rain Fri/Sat...not out here but your area and east. 

This was always quetionable today and in some cases the hype makes it hurt more though it is not over you for easters yet.   Plus several progs shown a steady rain Fri/Sat...not out here but your area and east. 
I'm more questioning how it can always be ridiculously humid outside yet there always seems to be mid-level cap where we can't get any normal convective storms going up. That's the bigger mystery to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Was always the fear as the shear didn’t match CAPE down this way. But I thought we could get a rain line as the front crossed but alas it’s dead 

If this keeps up, house sales in the LSV will start needing drought and heat disclosures added to let people know this is no longer a place to grow stuff in the summer, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

As others have mentioned, not a great look to the radar. However, for us Lancastrians the HRRR still wants to develop a line and move it over us around 10pm. Not holding my breath but man it feels like it has to do something. 

You guys are still prime for relief Fri and Sat IMO. 

• Like 1

How much longer until winter?
If we were Neptune we would have winters that last 21 years. Of course that would also mean that we have summers, falls, springs that all last 21 years

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

If we were Neptune we would have winters that last 21 years. Of course that would also mean that we have summers, falls, springs that all last 21 years

Experience each season once in a lifetime ha. Actually that could be pretty cool? Meh probably not. 

• Haha 1

They actually cancelled the tornado watch this way. Guys it rained here for about all of ten minutes. That's the most rain I've seen in weeks and I'm thinking a shutout is coming. 

Yard needs mowed just from the stupid weeds that sprout up, but that may be it until school starts.