• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

Here are the least amount of precipitation in 92 days starting May 1st ending September 30th. And amazing it's all 1966 so that doubles down on that year being special with heat and drought and it all making logical sense. Screenshot_20240709-134447_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

These people are assholes. They're also probably not human and are from Hell. Nobody can handle an 85 degree living room. They're also likely perverts who treat the family room as a nude beach, sitting there on Sunday binging Criminal Minds for eight hours with a communal bowl of kettle corn and Country Time lemonade, with their floppy tits and loose, saggy balls on a plastic couch. 

Screw them. 

The two families I know are from South America ironically.   One does not have any AC. 

The two families I know are from South America ironically.   One does not have any AC. 
I need to get on social security and move to Maine. They can take my place

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I remember an edition of Weekly World News that reported on Hell being found in the mountains of South America...

56 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Another cell just formed - my wife says she can see it raining across the fields from our house. She said "we're missing it by a half mile." It's moving away from us.

All I can do is LOL. 

Looks like it all missed me by a skosh as well.  Same ‘ol same ‘ol. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

My dogs need to pee. It's currently "f you" degrees outside. I'm going to go dig them a grave.

My dog, I open the door for him to go outside and he turned right around and come back in.

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

What does it look like? Haven't seen it yet.

Nevermind. I just looked it up....and I agree with you. I just hope it's going be a special order plate, and not standard issue going forward. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'll say it.

I've always thought our state's license plate was a little...generic. Non-descript. Maybe even...boring.

I like the new plate. 

People can always pony up for an alternate plate.  But the new one looks more modern.     Them is fightin' words though!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'll say it.

I've always thought our state's license plate was a little...generic. Non-descript. Maybe even...boring. like the new plate. 

Also, the visual of that plate makes me think of the Sixers Liberty Bell sound when FT's are made. 

• Like 1