• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

Sixers need a Porzingis type. A seven-foot Lithuanian mofo who probably was deadlifting taxi cabs before being potty trained. 

Although a Doncic wouldn't be bad, either. You know what lends to quick feet? Not knowing if your next step is on a landmine. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, canderson said:

There is a murder in Boston right now. Up 29 with 4 mins left in the 2nd. 

Can't happen to better people like Irvin and Kidd. 

Got within 8 and were it not for two bad travels (good calls, bad plays) the Mavs had a chance to get back in it.  Those two plays turned the game right back around again.    

image.png.d5d56a5a146b5c7a5cdbffd71d05b194.png

12 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

Had a window of opportunity to get mow #5 in and I successed. Rain commenced right as the mower was turned off and put away. 

I rule!

This is always the best feeling ha.

Low of 66 here with .06" of rainfall.  Should be a damn nice stretch of weather upcoming.

• Like 1

I am getting impatient with getting the lower dew points into my backyard!

Dew is still 62 here, while most of the state has dews in the 50s now….

I know they are on the way…but this is like dealing with virga while waiting for first flakes in Winter, Lol!

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A super nice low of 58 this Am.  Apple Pie and Picnic Basket type weekend with just scattered showers today and Sunday on Meso's.  

There’s a Softball playoff tournament this weekend for my family to attend for my youngest daughter’s team.

I am thankful for temps in the 70s with low dews & a breeze.

Sure beats 90s & humidity!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm going to mow this afternoon for the first time in 18 days. It will be mow #13.

Nobody is catching you if you can take close to three weeks off and still have the field lapped. 

For any on here that are into auto racing, this competition is the single largest ass-kicking since the 1985 Daytona 500 where Bill Elliott lapped the entire field. 

• Like 1

With the frontal passage last night and a couple more over the next few days we should see a great stretch of dry and comfortable weather. The only real chance of rain over the next week looks to be late in the day on Sunday.
Chester County records for today: High 104 degrees at Phoenixville (1925) and 97 degrees at Coatesville in 1899 / Low 37 degrees at Phoenixville (1945) / Rain 4.19" KMQS Coatesville Airport (2013)
image.png.e53a28bff33ebc4df340134f2f1c72f4.png

Sixers need a Porzingis type. A seven-foot Lithuanian mofo who probably was deadlifting taxi cabs before being potty trained. 

Although a Doncic wouldn't be bad, either. You know what lends to quick feet? Not knowing if your next step is on a landmine. 
Stick with the balkins.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Nobody is catching you if you can take close to three weeks off and still have the field lapped. 

For any on here that are into auto racing, this competition is the single largest ass-kicking since the 1985 Daytona 500 where Bill Elliott lapped the entire field. 

Was that during the Dick Trickle era?