• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111

54 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Hopefully my weather station just has a temporary glitch…

It says my dew point is 81 currently!

Is that even possible?

Haha possible but highly unlikely. I’ve found that home stations tend to overdo dew point even more than they do temperature. 

• Like 1

More heat already. I just looked and after a better than daytime on Friday but still sticky very late night, it is just past 8am and already 82, real feel 87 in Williamsport. High supposed to hit 92. Dewpoint will drop somewhat during the day, thank God. 

Little League Championship games start on August 14 in South Williamsport. The American teams will have already faced a lot of heat. I sure hope the heat isn't too bad once they get here. Usually the worry is rain but this year is different. 

• Like 1

78 was my low. Might make a run at 98 today. It is 84 at 8:30 and e have another hear advisory today. May have one every day until Wednesday 
You need to voodoo that sweet sweet Texas rain up here

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I added it up. .6” rain for me the past 60 days. I haven’t had to mow in 3 weeks and it hasn’t grown since. 
You have to be missing something. I'm at 8.05" last 60 days.

On a side note it's already 91 before 9:00 a.m.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

You need to voodoo that sweet sweet Texas rain up here

That idiot Beryl is going to miss the part of Texas that needs rain so badly (Central Texas and the hill country 

High of 88 yesterday in Rou...Low of 71 and currently 78.  Going to be a warm one.  One day over 90 since last weekend.  Last 90 day was June 30th I believe.  
How the hell, haha. And I'm at 91 already

20 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

You have to be missing something. I'm at 8.05" last 60 days.

On a side note it's already 91 before 9:00 a.m.

Hmmmm. Maybe? I know I missed two storms you got 1” from. I’ve been too N or W for a lot of the cells. 

My record keeping is like how @Atomixwx likes his women - loose and sloppy. B)

Just now, Jns2183 said:

How the hell, haha. And I'm at 91 already

MDT only hit 92 yesterday, I was 4 behind...about normal per se.  Like usual, the heat is concentrated in the HIA/concrete jungle.  Note much more pleasant temps to your North, West, South and East.    Low 80's at the M/D Line near Delta.  

image.thumb.png.6540924d8d87781e8db680bd431ccc89.png

Most locations exceeded 90 degrees yesterday with the only exceptions being the higher spots like West Grove (88.2) and East Nantmeal (88.5). The heat advisory will continue through tomorrow with temps again in the 90's at most spots. There is a chance of some scattered storms today with a better chance by Tuesday and through mid-week. While year to date we are still over 2" above normal rainfall the last 2 months we are running about 2.5" below normal.
Chester County records for today: High 103 degrees at Phoenixville (2010) / Low 45 degrees at Morgantown/Elverson (1979)/ Rain 4.15" at Chadds Ford (1989)
image.png.b7315ca09296847f31f9b4818fa4846a.png

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Isn't that a hit for that area?p168i.gif

It is but they’ve had a ton of rain so don’t need it. The reservoirs around Austin and down to the SW are empty and they need water in a big way. I’ll be down there in a few weeks and will try to get pics to show you.  

Also it seems like there's a chance that we get a stalled frontal boundary right down the middle of our state with moisture from The great Texas squirt next week.

It is but they’ve had a ton of rain so don’t need it. The reservoirs around Austin and down to the SW are empty and they need water in a big way. I’ll be down there in a few weeks and will try to get pics to show you.  
I see they are calling for 3 in of rain Wednesday in Austin.

On a side note, Austin's airports beautiful but I found it hilarious that the only place I can find my daughter chicken fingers was in the American airlines club, but they had an amazing gourmet grilled cheese by my gate.

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

High of 88 yesterday in Rou...Low of 71 and currently 78.  Going to be a warm one.  One day over 90 since last weekend.  Last 90 day was June 30th I believe.    MDT only hit 92 yesterday, expecting mid to upper 90's.  

MDT was a good 2-5 degrees lower than most spots around them (95 at MU, 96 here, 94 at LNS) but regardless of the temp...the real story was/is the combination of high temps and very high dewpoints. It is gross here. At 11am I'm sitting at 91/77. Miserable to do anything laborious outdoors.

My forecast for yesterday was a high of 94. I went over the forecast. I thought MDT's forecast was 93 but I could be mistaken. :)