• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111

A few spots across the county saw some showers this AM with the most I could find being the 0.23" at Atglen. .07" fell in East Nantmeal. The NWS has posted a heat advisory for today through tomorrow. Most lower locations will reach the 90's today with only the higher spots possibly staying in the high 80's. Rain chances increase a bit by later tonight and tomorrow. Sunday and Monday look dry with temps likely to be well into the 80's to near 90 in spots.
Chester County records for today: High 102 degrees at Sadsburyville (1919) / Low 47 degrees at Coatesville (1909) / Rain 2.95" at Coatesville (1965)
image.png.b57127cb6c6f307dfba3e7df0f4b75b7.png

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Fenwick Island. Right on the border with ocean city. Water is a tad chilly in the am.71

For the past 25-30 years, each of our vacations in Rehoboth Beach has included a trip to Harpoon Hannas one night for dinner. Dining dockside watching the boats come in and out of the canal. Food used to be incredible, recently it's been more hit and miss. Still enjoy the experience though. It sits back Rt. 54 a couple of blocks.

Edit: looks like the recent reviews are great. Really happy to see that.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

For the past 25-30 years, each of our vacations in Rehoboth Beach has included a trip to Harpoon Hannas one night for dinner. Dining dockside watching the boats come in and out of the canal. Food used to be incredible, recently it's been more hit and miss. Still enjoy the experience though. It sits back Rt. 54 a couple of blocks.

one of my favorites 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

i use to go to a restaurant up there, Nicks house of ribs. it use to be top notch, but i have heard its going down hill

Yep, that was another one of our places. They emphasized speed over quality and it bit them in the fanny.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Our vegetarian diet limits some of our choices but we will be up that way tomorrow.  At bad monkeys right now. Wait time to get a seat at Seacrets was 3 hours!   In the middle of the day!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sauss06 said:

i use to go to a restaurant up there, Nicks house of ribs. it use to be top notch, but i have heard its going down hill

I did not notice that yet.  There are tons of Nicks here.  He likes to build putt putt golf courses and put his name on them.  Seems to be once every block or two.