• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

#15 and it didn't really need it.

I have no proof but feels like you are behind last year.  I am actually even or ahead at 10 but no mows for 3-4 weeks now.   Not going to break 15 again this summer season. I think I get one more in July, maybe 1-2 in Aug then 1-2 to finish out the season.   Crazy to think about that....less than 15 mows over a 8 month period.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I have no proof but feels like you are behind last year.  I am actually even or ahead at 10 but no mows for 3-4 weeks now.   Not going to break 15 again this summer season. I think I get one more in July, maybe 1-2 in Aug then 1-2 to finish out the season.   Crazy to think about that....less than 15 mows over a 8 month period.   

On July 1st last year I was at 23!

• Like 1

Happy Independence Day! The first 3 days of July have been the chilliest start to July since back in 2010. That will change today as temps rise back above normal with highs well into the 80's with a 90 degree reading possible in lower spots of the County. Rain chances increase this evening and we will see off and on shots at rain through late day on Saturday. Not a total wash out though.
Chester County records for the 4th of July 105 degrees at West Chester (1966) / Low 42 degrees at Phoenixville (1986) / Rain 3.70" at Honey Brook (1973)
image.png.ec35f21ae29041b15ba556e2dcb5e339.png

Down in Martinsburg WV seeing how the other half lives and I saw the best virga I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I  was driving, so no pics. Then I  drove through it and that was one of the most intense, compact T-storms I've driven through. This place reminds me of Hanover actually with its restaurants and shopping.