• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

6 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Welcome back…you brought the desert conditions with you, Lol!

Thanks!

My rain gauge stopped working while I was out there, and I worked on it when I got back and was eager to see if it was going to register. We got all of our rain after I went to bed, but it appears that I did fix the gauge as I got .36" overnight.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Thanks!

My rain gauge stopped working while I was out there, and I worked on it when I got back and was eager to see if it was going to register. We got all of our rain after I went to bed, but it appears that I did fix the gauge as I got .36" overnight.

Can't fix the Tamaqua Split, baby. 

• Haha 1

Quite the spread of rain totals since yesterday with the warm frontal passage with much more across Southwest Chester County with around 4.37" at Nottingham Park to as little as 0.15" at Devault in Northeast Chester County. Very humid this morning before a strong cold front enters the County from West to East around the 3pm till 4pm time frame. A beautiful Friday through most of Sunday with pleasant temps with lows in the 50's and highs in the mid 70's give the AC a rest!
Chester County Records for today: Highs 102 degrees at Phoenixville (1925) 99 degrees in Coatesville (1899) in Western Chesco / Low 38 degrees at Coatesville (1958) / Rain 4.80" in West Chester (1928)
image.png.2b553cde26160f8940c67c10fa152317.png

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

A little over 1/4".   The rains really took off to our East.  HRRR has a bit more later this AM.   Some over 2" totals in SE Adams and SW York county. 

Saw a report of over 5" in extreme SE Lanco.  

45 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A low of 69 and 1.12" of needed rainfall.  Looks like those of us in eastern parts will have a chance for some scattered severe later this afternoon ahead of the frontal passage. 

Finished with exactly 1" of rain yesterday. Where I live near the Intn'l Airport, nothing has fallen since midnight. Drove through downtown Maytown this morning and there was water running everywhere. I must have just missed a pretty good shower around 7am. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Finished with exactly 1" of rain yesterday. Where I live near the Intn'l Airport, nothing has fallen since midnight. Drove through downtown Maytown this morning and there was water running everywhere. I must have just missed a pretty good shower around 7am. 

Just talked to an associate who lives outside of Port Deposit MD and had 5.8" last night. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Funny you mention, that little shower rolled through here as well and added ~.06" to the gauge.  Off to a good start today.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I was told there would be sun today. The weather sits on a throne of lies. 

That was the initial issue with weather forecasting at which point a smart forecaster changed the wording from Rain today to Chance of Rain today.  Viola, everyone feels good about themselves all the time.     I will go out on a limb and say there is a chance you see the sun later today however there is also a chance you do not. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

That was the initial issue with weather forecasting at which point a smart forecaster changed the wording from Rain today to Chance of Rain today.  Viola, everyone feels good about themselves all the time.     I will go out on a limb and say there is a chance you see the sun later today however there is also a chance you do not. 

Winner. Sun is out. 

• Haha 1