• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Jumped to 95 here before the LSV storms precursor moved in....gray clouds but no rain this far west.   Today is worse than any Heat Wave day as to feel IMO., 

Totally agree. 94 here currently. The Lancaster Lebanon border area is getting crushed right now. Wouldn't be surprised if a Flash Flood Warning is issued soon. Also looks like a lot of us get nothing today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Totally agree. 94 here currently. The Lancaster Lebanon border area is getting crushed right now. Wouldn't be surprised if a Flash Flood Warning is issued soon. Also looks like a lot of us get nothing today.

Some boomers trying to track this way from the Manchester area. Hopefully they stay the course and hold together. 

• Like 1

Got royally screwed over here, and no I’m not talking about what my wife and I just did in the mechanical room while the kids were napping. Rather, a barrage of storms on all sides within a couple of miles and no hits. At all. Caught the minuscule tail end of some back-building to the tune of .01”. Rats. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Got royally screwed over here, and no I’m not talking about what my wife and I just did in the mechanical room while the kids were napping. Rather, a barrage of storms on all sides within a couple of miles and no hits. At all. Caught the minuscule tail end of some back-building to the tune of .01”. Rats. 

I didn't know whether to laugh or frown at this...

17 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

The Queen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Windows open LSV tonight.   Models did a good job showing that line heading into the DelMarVa right now.  Dry several days coming up.    Despite the rain last night, it will be daily watering starting tomorrow as 4-5 days of dry overcomes even 1-2" of rain prior to it. 

Everything is mostly dead or dormant here and missing everything this last few days just adds to it. I’ve not mowed on 10 days and ther has been no growth 

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

Everything is mostly dead or dormant here and missing everything this last few days just adds to it. I’ve not mowed on 10 days and ther has been no growth 

With these hot and or dry days, random convection does not cut it.  Maybe the stalled front late week does something but for some yards, it is over.