• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6

Had that thunderstorm lots of wind even though I only recorded a gust of 27 the wind up in the mountain was roaring. I heard trees snapping and falling over. Being I live down at the base of the mountain I'm somewhat protected from most of the wind. There are a lot of trees down in the Upper Dauphin County area. Had .06 rain from the storm.

Just now, pawatch said:

Picked up .42 this afternoon. Few rumbles of thunder but nothing close.

Sprinkles and then heavy downpour, then back to sprinkles

Guess we will see what the next round brings.

Just over mountain from you we lost power and had .89…crazy differences….cousin in muncy valley has tree down and power out until at least 4am

• Like 1

[mention=4667]Jns2183[/mention] your missing some great thunder and lighting right now 
No winds with this system it seems, thankfully 
Driving on 76 from Philly. 30 miles away

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hi Guys.  Tonight's weather is worthy of a report from me.  I just had a one-hour long torrential thunderstorm with rates approaching 5"/hour.  Between 10:10pm and 11:10pm I picked up 2.25".  I recorded 0.15" in a thunderstorm back around 6:30.  Total for today now at 2.47".  It has finally calmed back down to light rain as the real heavy stuff is now off to my east.  Up until yesterday I had only recorded 0.79" for the entire month.  After all the 90's from last week and again today with a high of 94, all my grass has browned up.  This rainfall tonight is very beneficial.  My month-to-date rainfall total now stands at 3.27" and my year-to-date total is 26.77".

I forgot to mention that my highest temperature of the year so far was recorded back on Saturday (6/22) with a blistering high of 99.3 degrees.  Yuck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1