• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Seems believable. CTP hints at huge heat spike mid week. 

That is over 2 weeks away so like the 60's for highs a day or so ago, I suspect that modifies.   105 at 2PM would set all times records through most of the state sans a cooling shower coming.

3 hours ago, Storm Clouds said:

Damn clouds…always happen on days of potential severe weather…never fails! :gun_bandana:

Truth...

I'm kind of surprised that with a near 100% overcast, I'm still sitting at 91 degrees. Not too often that happens in my backyard.

Final run down from the "Great Heat Wave of 2024" around these parts.   Might be out of order as going from memory but last 3 are in order.   5 of the 7 mornings featured lows in the 60's.   During the Great Heat Wave of 2020 I outdistanced MDT almost every day featuring an apex of 102.   If it has been 1 less degree here today the whole Heat Wave would have been tossed with no 3 day stretch of 90's.   Using HGR and MDT norms, I was only in  Double digit departure territory one day.  The first 4 days were within a degree or two of normal. 

The NWS is somehow worse down here for rain forecast then back home I would say by a sizable margin. I don't think it was exactly possible but they certainly made believers out of me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

The HRRR disinegrates most of the rain.  :-(  If it is right, back to the drawing board looking for qpf. 

Disintegration confirmed.

We got about 20 raindrops. Nothing but a big fat goose egg in my rain gauge.