• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

56 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Sometime after I went to bed last night we got 0.02" of rain. Drought Watch averted...

Rain? What's rain? I had to avert a severe thunderstorm on Monday leaving the water park in Tipton but there wasn't much evidence of rain IMBY. My grass is very much about to tap out. 

32 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Rain? What's rain? I had to avert a severe thunderstorm on Monday leaving the water park in Tipton but there wasn't much evidence of rain IMBY. My grass is very much about to tap out. 

Mine's hanging on yet, except where the dog killed it. We've got Knoebels today, so heat be damned, I hope we miss the storms up/out there.

20 hours ago, ChescoWx said:

Had a high a little earlier of already of 88.4 degrees that is the warmest temp so far this year at East Nantmeal with the previous highest temp being April 29th at 85.9 degrees. This is also the warmest temp since last September 7th when we hit 89.1 degrees, We have not recorded a temperature over 90 degrees here in East Nantmeal in almost 3 years with the last occurrence being the 91.2 degrees back on June 30, 2021 - we have a chance do so over the next 3 days....but will of course not be stunned if we end up with another 89.7 or so as we have seen at least 1x each of the last 2 years....stay tuned!

Lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

When people in line complain about heat, chuckle at them and reveal you are from Arizona. 

I'm wearing this shirt to Knoebels today, so I'll give 'em all "what for" if I hear any complaining...

20240622_094148.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Itstrainingtime, son still doing ok today?  Thought if you this AM.  

He's doing fine all things considering, thank you for asking. A lot of pain which is to be expected.

It's 88 at 10:10. My wife and I are vendors at a craft show this morning in Marietta. I am not having a good time. LOL. It's freaking hot. Already.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

He's doing fine all things considering, thank you for asking. A lot of pain which is to be expected.

It's 88 at 10:10. My wife and I are vendors at a craft show this morning in Marietta. I am not having a good time. LOL. It's freaking hot. Already.

Selling antique landmowers? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

Selling antique landmowers? 

My wife has a shop, she sells upcycled jewelry and other things. All made out of things like aluminum cans, fabric, plastic containers and other things. She's selling a lot of Phillies earrings made from the limited edition Budweiser cans.

• Like 2

As of 1230pm all locations in Chester County are above 90 degrees. This includes a few spots reaching 90 for the first time so far this year. Of interest here in East Nantmeal we have already hit 91.5 degrees. I have kept daily local observations here for 21 years / summers. This is the warmest temperature recorded here in East Nantmeal Township since the 91.6 degree reading 19 years ago back on August 13, 2005. This is only the 60th time I have recorded a day over 90 degrees in the past 21 summers. Tomorrow will be another hot day but maybe a couple degrees lower than today. Tomorrow will end what for some spots has been a string of 90+ days. The good news is as I look into the longer range models....Is I have a suspicion we will not see another day this summer as hot as today.
Stay cool!