• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

I will say this about East Nantmeal - depending on where I park for Philly sports events, sometimes it's easier for me to come home via the Turnpike. There have been several occasions during the winter that the weather, whether it was the amount of snow on the ground, the intensity of frozen precip falling, the condition of the turnpike itself...it's always worst right around the Peter J. Camiel Service Plaza westbound. My wife is on to this and will ask out loud when leaving Philly if we'll encounter bad conditions around that service plaza. 

I just looked up this morning where that service plaza is located...

It's either in or directly adjacent to East Nantmeal. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Convection lottery starting tomorrow.  Some areas of the Western LSV have already had 1.5" this week, 

My in laws had .75" of rain last week. We had them over on Father's Day, talking about how hard it rained at their place while we were sitting on my parched lawn. LOL

I'm up to 87.3 currently. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

It's 89/72 and it feels as disgusting as it looks. Month to date I'm at 0.93 in of rain with a very real possibility that I don't see anymore until July.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm right behind you at 88 but my dew is just 65.

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Rakestraws has thrown out all their ice cream and is selling spaces in their freezers for people to crawl in. 

Damned fn shame. Their apple pie ice cream is still something I have yet to find elsewhere.

• Haha 1

Of note through yesterday PHL Airport is well on their way to a top 5 warmest June on record with an average temperature through yesterday at 75.5 degrees.....of course a far different story away from the PHL Airport heat island problem. The 14 Chester County NWS and MADIS sites are running almost 6 degrees cooler from 68.5 degrees at Warwick to as warm as 70.9 degrees at Longwood Gardens. We are only running 1 degree above normal for most of Chester County....this will not be a top 5 warmest June for the county.....now what you will hear about Philly on the news......