• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

FWIW, GFS has a lot of convection for all of us. 
image.png.6e7d746866ac62efb4aa40c28e4cb67f.png
Realisticly I will need the whole state painted in purple before I believe that we actually would get a widespread 2 in of rain

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Realisticly I will need the whole state painted in purple before I believe that we actually would get a widespread 2 in of rain

Well, it is convection so globals spread the qpf too evenly in that situation but there was almost 1.5" of rain in the Western LSV today so something for everyone to hope they can get under.  

• Like 1

Well, it is convection so globals spread the qpf too evenly in that situation but there was almost 1.5" of rain in the Western LSV today so something for everyone to hope they can get under.  
@canderson won't have faith until we get a strong tropical connection pipeline. And as I always said around here in the summertime you cannot get widespread two inches unless some poor souls get 6 to 8 in and horrific flooding. That's always the trade off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not as shaky as the grounds for calling a heat wave at LNS.  Will see if they come in with a 90 or 91 today.   If they fall by the wayside tomorrow, they have to start all over.  LOL.   MU already below 90 themselves.  What kind of hot box are you guys running over there!  LOL

LNS had significant rain late last week. I had nothing. Ground here is receptive to maximum heating.

Huge difference in yards between most of Lanco and where I'm at. My yard is whimpering.

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

LNS had significant rain late last week. I had nothing. Ground here is receptive to maximum heating.

I was kidding a bit though I am on the side of the heat being blown out of proportion a bit.  There is a lot of research that suggests dry soil leads to less death during heat waves due to the lower humidity caused by the heat transfer;  interesting topic.