• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

Cell just popped to my north in the western parts of the LSV....87 in the race to see if the heat wave starts today (though I doubt we get to 90 over here tomorrow, MDT will be the one to watch to see if it makes it.)   MDT 90 and LNS also waiting to start the heat wave at 88.  

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Christine Ferreira is all in:

Christine Ferreira

@ChristineWGAL
 Get ready for 8 consecutive 90 degree days. This will be the second longest #heatwave we've ever had in June! #PAwx

I will alert the dude at Du Bois International Airport. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That storm, and the storms to the west are pulsing but moving nowhere. They're just sitting in place. 

Broiling sun and 92 now here. 

If the HRRR and RGEM are right I would expect you to get to 94 or 95.  Still think tomorrow is a question.   Looks like LNS has finally hit 90.   If I do not get 90 today, I may not have 3 days at 90 all together as Thur is a question as well as the weekend days.   May just be a single 90 day or could be 2-3 if today falls short. 

That storm, and the storms to the west are pulsing but moving nowhere. They're just sitting in place. 
Broiling sun and 92 now here. 
Imagine how amazing that 73 feels

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The other half had to run an errand with the teenager a little bit ago and stopped at DQ. While they were waiting in line to receive their order, DQ had to reproduce an ice cream cone because it had melted. 

It feels like the sun has a magnifying glass on top of me.

• Sad 1

The other half had to run an errand with the teenager a little bit ago and stopped at DQ. While they were waiting in line to receive their order, DQ had to reproduce an ice cream cone because it had melted. 

It feels like the sun has a magnifying glass on top of me.
Close drive thru

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

Imagine how amazing that 73 feels

It won't even drop to 73 overnight. I read last rites to my yard over the weekend - it's toast. No measurable rain here in...well, it's been a long time. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

If the HRRR and RGEM are right I would expect you to get to 94 or 95.  Still think tomorrow is a question.   Looks like LNS has finally hit 90.   If I do not get 90 today, I may not have 3 days at 90 all together as Thur is a question as well as the weekend days.   May just be a single 90 day or could be 2-3 if today falls short. 

94-95 sounds about right. LNS did hit 90. Tomorrow looks good here, could be a stretch to hit 90 over your way. Thursday is seemingly a lock here. 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It won't even drop to 73 overnight. I read last rites to my yard over the weekend - it's toast. No measurable rain here in...well, it's been a long time. 

94-95 sounds about right. LNS did hit 90. Tomorrow looks good here, could be a stretch to hit 90 over your way. Thursday is seemingly a lock here. 

Outside the Euro, I did not see any models showing highs Thur above 91-92 so a bit close.  As opposed to today which was mid 90's.    Rgem did pretty good today and is 2 degrees lower for Thur.  

11 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

92/70 currently

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Outside the Euro, I did not see any models showing highs Thur above 91-92 so a bit close.  As opposed to today which was mid 90's.    Rgem did pretty good today and is 2 degrees lower for Thur.  

CTP has been all over the place - now they have me getting to 88 tomorrow and just 91 on Thursday. This morning it was 92/95 respectively. 

MDT has reached at least 92 already today. It's 90 in Bradford. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

CTP has been all over the place - now they have me getting to 88 tomorrow and just 91 on Thursday. This morning it was 92/95 respectively. 

I guess that has been my view as well.  Things are fluid so waiting to see how they play out.  I am of the opinion that this heat period (whether one gets a wave desgination or not) is not going to be historical.    Historical meaning one we look back on 10 years from now.  Heck, many seem to have forgotten about the big heat waves of 2022 already. 

• Like 1

93/72
HI 101

• Like 1