• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

No lowering for my grid.

Tuesday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. 
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. 
Juneteenth
Sunny and hot, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. 
Wednesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
Thursday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 96.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
Friday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.
Friday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

No lowering for my grid.

Tuesday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. 
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. 
Juneteenth
Sunny and hot, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. 
Wednesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
Thursday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 96.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
Friday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.
Friday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Brutal

Steve needs video content ideas, folks. I still think tank swim is a good start but there's a risk with that one, we may want to save that for the end of the summer. You know, gotta keep them waiting. 

So let's start spitballin.

23 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Steve needs video content ideas, folks. I still think tank swim is a good start but there's a risk with that one, we may want to save that for the end of the summer. You know, gotta keep them waiting. 

So let's start spitballin.

I just finally made an update video this morning. Between being busy and sad over my mom's passing, I wasn't in the mood to create content the past few months.

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I just finally made an update video this morning. Between being busy and sad over my mom's passing, I wasn't in the mood to create content the past few months.

I completely understand that. I don't think anybody would fault you for taking time. And if they did, screw em.

Add MU to the lowering temps a bit campaign. His lengthy write up might not verify to the level of extreme that he feared. He's now calling for Wednesday to be cooler and less humid than today and tomorrow. 90 today, near 95 tomorrow and then 88-92 for Wednesday. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Voyager said:

What’s your channel again man? And take time for yourself, your own well-being is most important.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sunny and 81 just before noon. Not likely going to hit 90 today.

With the potential wrinkle on Wednesday, that day will tell the tale of this becomes a prolonged heat wave or a shorter version from Thursday through the weekend. 

The media is already saying we are basically being shot into the sun.   Woe are those that do not close their blinds. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The media is already saying we are basically being shot into the sun.   Woe are those that do not close their blinds. 

The leadup to this has been inescapable - as often as heat tends to outperform guidance, I admit that I thought this was going to be epic. I guess it still could be but it's looking a bit more likely that it will be an impressive but not historic stretch of hot weather. We'll see what happens later this week.

85.4 at 1pm so a 90 today is still doable. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS's highest point and click temps for MDT at 18Z are 91 for this weekend and Monday. 

CMC set's up a rain bomb (with no 90's this weekend). 

MDT up to 87 or 88 now (Monday at 2PM)!

image.png.d87d08b10f9722e801ed1a2b9eb4ad88.png

Talk about being torn - love the QPF max over Maytown. So much needed.

But...going to the Phillies-Dbacks game on Sunday. It would figure it would rain on that parade. A very rare, Sunday morning game at CBP. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah I don't blame her. I was surprised as well. 

Thing is, it was originally a standard 1:35 first pitch. MLB changed it after we had our tickets. Oh well - I told her we'll have some time left in the day once we get home. :) 

• Like 1