• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos

3 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

This only counts if you swim in the tank or take a hose from the tank and shove it up your ass to hydrate lol

That would be a solid no on the second option...lol

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

You hauling to Sunbury again?

Nope. I'm pulling 8,000 gallons which is 105,000 gvw. We need a permit to run them, and only have them to run from Tamaqua to Fogelsville or the Allentown airport industrial park.

The highest temps on my zones are now 89 through Wed and 90 on Thur.  Nws has gone over to the GFS for my area.  They lowered the Lsv as well but not as much.
I'm at 95 plus Tuesday through Saturday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The highest temps on my zones are now 89 through Wed and 90 on Thur.  Nws has gone over to the GFS for my area.  They lowered the Lsv as well but not as much.

Yep, they lowered me to 91-92 until the end of the week. Highest is Friday at 97.

Mine...

Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 90. Light south wind.
Juneteenth
Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Thursday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.
Friday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 94.
Saturday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93.

Temps today should reach the mid 80's in most spots before we reach the 90's starting tomorrow. The hottest day looks to be Friday. Very little chances of rain through the week.
Records for today: Record High 100 degrees in Phoenixville (1957) / Low 38 degrees at Devault (1958) / Rain 4.00" in Morgantown/Elverson (1982)
image.png.18e7e55276d6a8aa6e9d45975a32017e.png

On 6/14/2024 at 9:10 AM, Itstrainingtime said:

That...is one crazy microclimate. You're not THAT much higher in elevation than I am, and I had several days last summer in the 97-98 range. I wasn't aware of anywhere close to here not making it well into the 90s last summer. 

Even stations that did touch 90 degrees last year didn't see much above the low 90's at the relatively higher spots over 600 ft asl

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Mt. Holly has PHL at 100 on Friday and 101 Saturday.

CTP has a couple of 97s for me at the end of the week before dropping back down to the mid 90s on Sunday. 

They actually lowered my highest temp to 91. This is not at 800 feet either, it is downtown Waynesboro. Zone madness.

• Like 1