• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty

I feel like this is the QB that Allar is. He just needed someone to let him play.
His pocket presence was much improved. Dare I say he looked a little like old school Ben back there. Still a little happy feet at times but still good for never really being able to get in a true rhythm along with weather delay. The offensive line was better than I expected.

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

We are now beginning 3 straight seasons when snow is possible in our region.

My heart is leaping with joy.

Mine skipped a few beats thinking about that. Worried about total failure when the first flakes fly... :unsure:

• Haha 2

August finished with below normal temperatures at all 18 stations across Chester County. The average county temperature was 72.6 degrees this was the 62nd coolest August across 132 years of records. The coolest average temperature was at East Nantmeal at 71.1 degrees with the warmest reading at the KOQN West Chester Airport at 74.6 degrees. We had well above normal rainfall at most locations across the county with an average rain total of 7.25" across all stations. This was the 13th wettest average rain total for August on record with 1955 having the greatest average rainfall at 16.00" in the county. The hottest temperature recorded in the county in August was the 97 degrees in Phoenixville on August 1st and the coldest reading was the 45.8 degrees in Warwick Township on August 21. The wettest station was the West Chester MADIS station with 13.16" of rain during the month.image.thumb.png.6b051a416277fcbaee0489b9c4e9dfdd.png

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

87 in Rou today.  Bagged mow one for fall and 17 for the year.    Looked at ground and will be back at the hose Wed.  Hate to punt next Saturday but hopefully it comes through. 

My forecasted 1-2" of rain 24 hours out for this weekend resulted in .03" of actual rainfall. Yes, convection comes with the usual disclaimers but I see no reason to look at models other than identifying potential trends for temps and general opportunities for precip. And then, assume the worst. LOL 

As you've said repeatedly, flood watches come and go with very little rain to show for them.

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My forecasted 1-2" of rain 24 hours out for this weekend resulted in .03" of actual rainfall. Yes, convection comes with the usual disclaimers but I see no reason to look at models other than identifying potential trends for temps and general opportunities for precip. And then, assume the worst. LOL 

As you've said repeatedly, flood watches come and go with very little rain to show for them.

Yea, the regular winners score in flood watches and the regular non winners hope for scraps. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You beat me!